Local and Long Distance Moving Tips. Ready to move to a new home? Here at Relocation Network Inc, we would like to ensure your moving experience is pleasant. We all know how stressful can be when it comes to moving. From the sorting, packing, cleaning, moving, and unpacking.
Tips To Help You Move With Less Stress
- Start early and get organize.
- Start organizing at least 2 months before your move date.
- Do not pack important documents.
- Change your mailing address
- Order moving supplies; boxes, bubble wraps, markers, tape
- Have a garage sale to eliminate a few of your stuff
- You can also donate your items
- Inspect your home with a handyman or a licensed home inspector
- Change your billing address; bank and credit card(s)
- Update your insurance contact information or maybe get a new quote on your: auto, homeowner, life, health insurance
- Update your pet’s chip and the tag
- Get moving quotes from local movers and storage center
- Having new locks / re-keyed at your new home